It is main content in the website from here
Automated Guided Vehicle (AGV)
Daifuku's Automated Guided Vehicle (AGV) systems offer flexible movement of materials without human intervention for a variety of industries and for various production phases such as followings;
- Receiving of raw materials
- Raw material supply to production lines according to schedule
- Work-in-progress collection from production lines to buffer area
- Work-in-progress supply to subsequent processes
- Mobile working bench of car assembly lines
- Finished product storage into warehouse
- Finished product loading to delivery trucks
Chain conveyor type
Designed to transfer pallets to/from chain conveyors.
Roller conveyor type
Designed to transfer pallets to/from roller conveyors.
Lifting function is provided for load transfer to/from floor and conveyors.
Roll handling type
The unique positioning device for loading/unloading a roll directly to/from processing machines is provided for full automation.
Tunnel tow type
Designed to "tunnel" under carts and trailers to tow them from underneath. This keeps the footprint of AGV with trailer to a minimum.
Front tow type
A vehicle with hook/connector tows dollies like a train. Connection can be done automatically or manually according to operational needs.
Miniload AGV is convenient for parts supply to assembly lines.