Daifuku Group Information Protection Policy
Daifuku Group Information Protection Policy
The protection of personal information (hereinafter referred to as "information security") is a social responsibility that Daifuku Co., Ltd. and its group companies (referred to below as "Daifuku") detail in the Basic Policy on Information Security with the aim of ensuring the maximum security.
Daifuku respects the privacy of its website visitors and implements the following policy to protect personal information.
- 1.Daifuku will inform you of the purpose of use, as well as whom to contact with any related inquiries. You will only be asked to provide your personal information within the scope appropriate to the purpose. Daifuku will make use of personal information only within the scope appropriate to the purpose of use to which you have agreed. Daifuku will not supply or disclose your personal information to third parties except in cases where you have agreed beforehand.
- 2.Daifuku will observe laws, regulations, norms and contracts relating to the personal information, secure the safe storage of personal information data, and implement suitable protective and corrective actions against illegal access to, missing, destruction, falsification and leakage of such.
- 3.If you wish to review, correct, update or delete your personal information, please contact us. Daifuku will make the efforts to appropriately respond to your request.
- 4.Daifuku will make the effort to improve the appropriate protection control system for personal information to meet your needs. Daifuku will observe its compliance program relating to personal information protection and improve it continuously.
1. Purpose of Personal Information Collection
Daifuku will collect personal information, for the purpose of improving customer satisfaction by providing a better user experience, including customizing products, information and services. We may ask for information such as name, e-mail address, company name, company address, company phone number, etc. for:
- Application for seminars, events, and campaigns
- Answer to online questionnaire
- Request for brochures or online information
- Identification on request and inquiry
- Other information for better communication between you and Daifuku
For purposes not listed above, Daifuku will clearly inform you of the purpose.
2. Use and Supply of Personal Information
Daifuku will use your personal information and supply the information back to you within the scope of the following:
- 1.Daifuku, in principle, will not collect personal information from you without showing the service contents and objectives, or without permission.
- 2.Daifuku may communicate with you through the media such as e-mail, mail, fax, or phone, using your personal information. You can contact us anytime to reject the following services:
- Providing new product release information, technical information, and any other services
- Sending our brochures, magazines and other documents
- Providing invitations to an exhibition, seminar, campaign, online questionnaire and other events
- Showing necessary information on the product you purchased or the services you signed up for
- 3.Daifuku will make the efforts to appropriately respond to your request to review, confirm, correct or delete your personal information, aiming to update it. Please contact us.
3. Disclosure to Third Parties
Daifuku will never disclose the customer's personal information except the following cases of:
- 1.Obtaining the customer's consent
- 2.Disclosing to the third parties (which sign confidentiality agreements with Daifuku) to the necessary extent, to provide our services and information to the customer
- 3.Sharing appropriate information with our affiliate companies and agents responding or following up the. customer
- 4.Receiving request to disclose according to laws and regulations
4. Fair Management of Personal Information
To protect your personal information, Daifuku follows the guidelines below:
- 1.Daifuku implements strict security measures to prevent missing, misuse or alternation of personal information under its management.
- 2.Daifuku stores the registered personal information in safe circumstances protected by firewall where un-authorized people cannot access.
For Daifuku's personal information protection, contact us.
To prevent disclosing to third parties (called web spoofing), Daifuku may ask for your ID, such as passport, driver's license, etc. in accordance with the guideline on protecting personal information published by Japan's Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry. We will follow this guideline.